1. This government-sponsored website inspires parents and their kids to learn about emergency preparedness through custom disaster-themed online games, a coloring digital book, a custom-programmed food calculator and step-by-step instructions. The objective is to motivate them to stop their procrastination preparing for an emergency and to get ready NOW.
2. With nothing more than the three illustrations below (which we updated) and the client's existing "3 Ways, 3 Days" logo and tagline, the website and messaging was created. We identified fear as the reason why people procrastinated getting ready. So we removed some of the "scary" by putting "fun" into the presentation of our message. This made it easy for parents to involve their children...
3. The website was part of a multi-media campaign that included billboards and a TV schedule. The campaign promoted the county's existing "3 DAYS 3 WAYS" tagline: Follow the county's three ways to prepare for surviving a disaster for three days.
4. We developed the supporting messaging, designing and developing the website. We also programmed custom disaster games for parents and their kids, even calculators so people could calculate exactly how much food to buy in advance for 3 days, 10 days, or as many days as they wanted.
App on this membership site lets friends and family create online memorials in memory of loved ones.
The Samoan community is tight, connected and loyal.
This membership site helps Samoans connect through social media sharing.
Samoans sign up for memberships, create free or paid online memorials within minutes, then share those online memorials via social media.
My Services Provided
- Oversight of App Development
- Concept Development
- Oversight of Web Design
- UX Copywriting
- Art & Creative Direction
- Oversight of E-commerce Development
- Social Media Integration
- Client Service